Marble Decorative Tray

I’m a huge lover of marble and I am always on the lookout for creative, new ways to incorporate it into my home.  I added two smaller marble trays from Rameshwaram Marble,  into my home recently and I love the special touches they added! That being said, I also looooovve a great tray! Either to add an element of design into my home or to protect a surface such as my marble counters or wood bedside table.

                                           









I added a  rectangle 6” marble tray to my home to hold my favorite soap and a small candle along side.  I love that this tray protects the marble counter without having to sacrifice the clean, collected style I was going for in the kitchen. |


If you love marble touches within your accessories, here it is an amazing site to find just that!  Hope you can find something you love too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AESTHETIC CHARACTERISTICS OF PLANTS

6 Wash Basin Designs For Halls & Dining Room in 2020

How to Fit a Mandir Into Your Small space Home