Success of siblings/ younger one

Even the biggest of boulders, can't knock down to brother/friend ( father & son) standing shoulder to shoulder.

Success!!
A very big word, but no one can actually define it. But only can feel it, feel it with every step of our day to day life. After spending so many days today after seeing siblings with it, feels it actually.
 Hard-work, failure, happiness, joy, love but not any word can't meet that feeling, which comes today when I heard it from friends for my special one, younger one.
Whole life just come like pictures in mind, that how I always teach to him, scolded ,fight, care,cry but now today he's on top. All dreams become real, not when I receive success but when my siblings receive it. Wish you a hundred year life with lots of success and happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AESTHETIC CHARACTERISTICS OF PLANTS

6 Wash Basin Designs For Halls & Dining Room in 2020

How to Fit a Mandir Into Your Small space Home